Lemon Dill Chicken Salad.
This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. This dish serves a capacity crowd, making it perfect for the church picnic. Add lemon dill mixture to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
Fresh lemon juice lightens up the salad and makes all the ingredients taste fresh.
Extra-virgin olive oil balances the lemon and makes the dressing creamy.
Fresh lemon and dill create a quick Greek-inspired pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken breasts.
You can have Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4″ cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
Make it a meal: Serve with roasted broccoli and whole-wheat orzo.
I served the chicken with a fennel cucumber and caper salad.
Perfect for those hot Australian summer nights.
But this Lemon Chicken Salad is terrific even without it!
instructions Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
A substantial salad with a lemon marinated chicken, dressed with a dill lemon dressing with a touch of honey.
Learn how to make Greek lemon-dill grilled chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
A fabulous Greek salad with a few tasty additions like chickpeas and fresh dill.
Swap fresh peppers for roasted peppers if desired.
Lemon Chicken Salad, and Savoring Those Things of a More Delicate Nature.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en