Thai Mango Salad.
You can have Thai Mango Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Mango Salad
- You need of Green unripe mango.
- You need leaves of Corriander.
- You need of Long bean (cut).
- You need 6 pcs of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions (sliced).
- You need 2 of garlics.
- Prepare of Bird eye chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 1 handful of unsalted roasted peanut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauces.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted brown sugar.
- You need 1 of squeezed of lemon juice.
- You need of Tamarind (optional).
- You need of Salt and sugar.
step by step Thai Mango Salad
- Prepare all the ingredients as shown in the picture..
- Put some shredded young mango on a plate..
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl, don’t forget to taste..
- Pour the sauce into the mango, garnish with corriander leaves..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en