Mike’s Strawberry Feta Salad.
You can cook Mike’s Strawberry Feta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike’s Strawberry Feta Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Salad [use only chilled ingredients].
- You need 4 Cups of Fresh Strawberries [halved].
- You need 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of LG Fresh Chopped Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thin Sliced Scallions.
- You need as needed of Assorted Lettuce Or Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare to taste of KRAFT Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
step by step Mike’s Strawberry Feta Salad
- KRAFT Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and cheeses. Add vinaigrette and mix gently. Chill. Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips, crackers or breads. Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en