Cantaloupe Summer Salad.
You can have Cantaloupe Summer Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantaloupe Summer Salad
- You need 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 cup of various Green salads.
- You need 4 of Sun dried Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 4 slices of Cantaloupe sliced.
- Prepare 5 pieces of Prosciutto.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
step by step Cantaloupe Summer Salad
- Bake the Prosciutto for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Once the Prosciutto is ready let it cool off. Wash thoroughly all green salads and add into a large salad bowl..
- Cut the Cantaloupe, Sun dried Tomatoes, into small pieces and add into the bowl..
- Cut Prosciutto into small pieces toss into bowl along with the Almonds, Parmesan Cheese. Use a blender for this dressing, just add in all the ingredients and blend. The outcome is just fantastic. Unfortunately mine is not working, so I just beat it a bit and added it to the salad..
- Kali Orexi!!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en