Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
You can cook Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of chicken boobs.
- You need 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- You need 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 cup of thawed corn.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
step by step Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en