Chocolate coconut banana cake.
If you like banana, coconut, and chocolate, you absolutely have to make this cake. Like me, Brendan loves bananas, chocolate, and coconut anything. This cake was right up his alley and I was pretty excited when he walked into my house the other day to say that it might just be the best cake.
The banana coconut cake layers are so equally balanced, it’s not just a chocolate banana cake or a chocolate coconut cake, it’s both.
Melissa Clark’s Chocolate Crusted Banana Blondies (originally seen on notderbypie) were the source of my inspiration.
Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
You can cook Chocolate coconut banana cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate coconut banana cake
- You need 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 125 ml of veg oil.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 pcs of egg.
- You need 50 g of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 4 of ripped banana (mashed).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla flavour.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa.
Meet the Cook: In our family, a meal isn’t considered complete without a dessert – or, sometimes, two!
Pillow-soft banana cake gets a fine crumb from a blend of alternative flours (coconut, millet, and sweet rice) crowned with glossy coconut milk ganache kissed with I wanted an easy banana coconut flour loaf studded with chocolate, and I decided to make it dairy-free and sweetened with coconut sugar.
Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners.
step by step Chocolate coconut banana cake
- Preheat oven to 160° c.
- Combine flour, baking powder,baking soda,cocoa powder & salt “sieve”.
- Mash banana in a separate bowl,add sugar, milk and vanilla then add oil slowly till its well incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix using a spatular or whisk.
- Add coconut flakes gently,don’t over mix.
- You know what to do next… Lol.
- If u don’t… Just line or oildust your baking pan,then place in oven allow to bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
I made this sometime ago, just before the kids school holidays started.
This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you’ll ever try.
It’s easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or I was short one banana so I substituted sugar free apple sauce.
I also added dark chocolate chips.
Baking with coconut flour can be tough but this.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en