Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad.
You can have Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of Mandarin Oranges.
- You need 1-1/2 ounces of honey roasted peanut.
- You need 1-1/2 ounces of roasted sunflower seeds, salted.
- Prepare To taste of mild pepperoncini pepper rings.
- You need 1 pound of your favorite salad mix.
- You need 1 cup of medium sized ripe black olives.
instructions Lettuce and Mandarin Orange Salad
- Drain the oranges and set aside add salad mix to a bowl..
- Crush the peanuts..
- Add the ingredients together. Let it chill..
- Toss and serve, with your favorite salad dressing. I hope you enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en