Bacon apple cider salad.
Cook the bacon according to directions on pkg. until crisp. Let drain on paper towels and cool. Pour warm cider dressing over the mushrooms and spinach and toss until the vegetables are well coated.
Simple watercress salad with fresh peppery watercress and a hot bacon apple cider dressing.
Watercress salad is one of our favorite family salads.
We serve it with a warm, sweet and sour bacon dressing that perfectly complements the peppery watercress greens.
You can have Bacon apple cider salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon apple cider salad
- Prepare 5 Tbsp. of Apple cider.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Large red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5-6 of crisp red apple (I used Gala) cored and sliced.
- You need 3 C. of Red seedless grapes, halved.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Baby leaf lettuce mix.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 pkg. of bacon.
Stir warm vinaigrette mixture before adding to salad; toss salad.
The crisp apples, bacon and soft cranberries and goat cheese with a little crunch from the pumpkin seeds just brings this salad to life.
It is a tried and true recipe that I love and will continue to make for our family each fall and holiday season!
Apple Bacon Brussels sprouts salad Lemon juice or apple cider vinegar gives it the perfect sweet-tangy flavor.
step by step Bacon apple cider salad
- Cook the bacon according to directions on pkg. until crisp. Let drain on paper towels and cool..
- In medium sized bowl combine vinegar, apple cider and 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper each..
- Stir in onions and let sit 5 min. Then add the grapes and apples and let sit another 2 min..
- Break up the bacon into chunky peices. Toss with vinegar mixture and baby greens..
Avocado oil or light olive oil allows the apple flavor to shine through.
This shredded Brussels sprouts salad is loaded with so many delicious things!
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and.
Amazing Spinach Salad with Sweet-Spicy Nuts, Apples, Feta and Bacon.
This really is the best spinach salad ever!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en