Refreshing cherry tomato salad.
What a wonderful time of the year to take advantage of local produce! The farmers’ markets are in full swing right now with so much variety. This cherry tomato arugula salad looks so easy to make!
Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Whether you need a quick and easy dish to take to your next summer luncheon, or a refreshing side for dinner tonight, this marinated cherry tomato salad.
Get ready to serve up this Cherry Tomato Salad all Summer long!
You can have Refreshing cherry tomato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing cherry tomato salad
- You need 1 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of avocado, cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese chunks.
- Prepare 4 of bacon slices, cooked crispy & cut small.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive juice.
- You need of roasted (or black) sesame seeds for garnish.
This speedy side dish is healthy, fresh, and full of flavor!
We’ve been enjoying this simple cherry tomato salad on repeat lately and for good reason too!
It’s light, refreshing, and goes with pretty much everything from falafel stuffed.
This Thai Cucumber Salad is a light, refreshing side dish that is full of flavor without a ton of ingredients.
instructions Refreshing cherry tomato salad
- Cook bacon until crispy, set aside to cool. then cut into small bits..
- Slice tomatoes in halves, cut all other veggies (and avocado) into small bits..
- Combine all ingredients into bowl..
- Add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste, lemon juice. stir..
- Add olive oil and stir again..
- Top with sesame seeds. serve. enjoy!’ 😊.
And sneak in things like this Cherry Tomato and Cucumber Salad.
Even if I’m the only one who eats it, it’s still darn tasty.
I enjoy the cucumber and tomato salad.
I kick it up a little and add a pinch of red pepper flakes.
I live in Alaska and just went on a Halibut fishing trip.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en