Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad.
You can cook Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad
- You need 1 box of Suddenly Grain Salad.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh pineapple, diced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 teaspoon of finely chopped cilantro.
- You need to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
instructions Southwest Avocado and Pineapple Grain Salad
- Prepare box of Suddenly Grain Salad according to instructions. I used a Betty Crocker brand but there are other similar ones available..
- Once cool, add the diced avocado, pineapple and halved grape tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and sprinkle with the finely chopped cilantro. I used butter lettuce but any type of salad greens will work..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en