Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese.
You can have Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese
- You need of Salad:.
- You need 2.5-3 cups of shredded or julienned carrots (about 3 or 4 medium carrots).
- Prepare 1 of small apple, cored and diced (I used Gala today.).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced onions (or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder).
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh dill (or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried dill).
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise (or yogurt or sour cream if you like).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (just 1 Tablespoon if using yogurt or sour cream).
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt (Start at the lower end. You’ll need less salt if mayo, more if yogurt or sour cream).
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (feta and chevre also work).
instructions Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese
- Put all your salad ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Add dressing ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with blue cheese (and a little more dill if you like)..
- Enjoy! (With trash nachos or whatever. :P).
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en