Watermelon feta salad.
Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some crisp and refreshing cucumbers and mint to the mix. This Watermelon Salad from Delish.com is so refreshing.
Watermelon Salad – an unexpected concoction of watermelon, mint, feta cheese, and red onion.
This watermelon salad is surprisingly perfect in every way, blending sweet and savory in one delicious bite!
This easy summer watermelon salad is perfect to make for eating under the warm sun.
You can have Watermelon feta salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon feta salad
- You need Handful of spinach.
- You need Handful of arugula.
- You need Half of cucumber chopped in chunks.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes cut half.
- You need of Small handful grapes in half.
- You need 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- You need to taste of Feta crumbled..
- You need of Mint leaves 10 chopped.
- You need of Basil leaves 10 chopped.
- You need of Small handful red onions finely sliced.
- You need of White wine vinegar.
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Lime whole squeezed into salad and dressing.
- You need to taste of Pepper salt.
This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with.
Here are some of my favorite ways to change it up The first time tried watermelon in a salad with Feta, I was in a very trendy neighborhood eatery in Brooklyn and I loved it.
This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that’s really simple to You can’t go wrong with this watermelon and feta salad.
My favorite thing about summer time is having lots and lots of salad varieties and enjoying them all.
instructions Watermelon feta salad
- Combine in large bowl (MINUS the feta) all fruit and veggies toss.
- Mix small amts of oil vinegar lime pepper salt to taste in separate small bowl.
- Add small amts of dressing toss..till coated to level you want. I prefer less.. about a tablespoon. Add feta lightly toss a few turns..
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Watermelon is probably my favorite summer fruit and I eat it everyday.
Watermelon salad with feta cheese, lime, mint, and parsley.
Call me unadventurous, but I had never even heard of a watermelon feta salad before versions of it.
Watermelon Salad w Arugula and Feta – A Great Refreshing Summer Salad!
This summer favorite in Greece is a delightful summer salad of watermelon, feta cheese, thin slices of red onion, and balsamic vinegar.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en