Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla.
You can cook Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla
- You need of For salad:.
- Prepare of Greens salad as your choice.
- You need of Chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- You need of Sliced apple.
- Prepare of Sliced onion.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of For quesadillas:.
- You need of Tortilla (prefer the large one).
- Prepare 1 cup of refried bean.
- You need 2 of big mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 of of paprika (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- You need 1 tbsp of nutrition yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoke paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry parsley.
instructions Chickpeas Lemon Peppers Salad with Refried Bean Veggies Quesadilla
- For salad: Combine all ingredients add lemon juice, pepper, and salt then tossing together. Set aside..
- For quesadillas: Heat up the pan, add onion and garlic sauté it until soft. Splash with water to avoid burn..
- Add mushrooms, paprika, and tomatoes. Keep sauted and add little bit of water. Simmer until the veggies are tender and the water cooked off..
- Add the refried bean, and all the seasoning. Mixed well along with veggies and keep sauted until no more liquid. Tastes it before turn off the heat..
- To assembly: Places 1 tortilla on the cutting board, divide the filling among the tortillas spreading evenly then topped with another tortilla. Pressing down lightly to hold it together..
- Place the quesadillas in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook until lightly browned on both sides, turning once for about 3 minutes per side..
- To serve, cut each quesadillas into 4 wedge and arrange on the plate along with chickpeas lemon pepper salad. And enjoy..
- ❤️Happy Cooking❤️.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en