Tuna salad with orange dressing.
The Best Tuna Salad Dressing Recipes on Yummly Turmeric Vinaigrette Salad Dressing, Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Special Olive Oil Salad Dressing. Whisk orange juice, oil, cumin and vinegar in a small bowl.
Orange Ginger Tuna Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This dinner salad is anything but ordinary!
Crunchy jicama, sweet oranges, grilled tuna and a Mexican-inspired dressing combine to really fire up your taste To prepare salad: Preheat grill to medium-high.
You can have Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- You need 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- You need 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- You need 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need of For dressing:.
- You need of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- You need 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
Combine jicama with the reserved onions in a large bowl.
With a sharp knife, remove the skin and.
Break the tuna into bite-sized pieces and arrange on top.
Drizzle with the remaining dressing and garnish with extra.
step by step Tuna salad with orange dressing
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
Tuna salad with the freshness of orange and the spark of ginger.
Land-O-Lakes Cookbook. in a large bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
Divide romaine mixture between two serving plates.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en