Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad.
You can have Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- You need 1 of medium whole snapper (cleaned and butterflied).
- You need 1 of thumb galangal (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- You need 2 of small green mango (peeled and shredded).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of pickle chili (i bought from grocery store).
- Prepare 50 ml of fish sauce.
- You need 50 gr of sugar.
step by step Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- Marinate fish with galangal, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix rice flour and tapioca starch together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a large wok with heaps of oil, coat fish into flour mixture, slightly press it, so the flour will stick well to the fish, fry until golden brown.
- Prepare the salad, add garlic, chili, dried shrimp, fish sauce, sugar mix together. Pour in shredded green mango, mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en