Tomato, peach and corn salad.
Summers are synonymous with salads—from green, leafy salads and pasta salad to Southern staples like chicken salad and potato salad. Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients together and mix.
This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish.
This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal.
You can cook Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of peach.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
Corn Avocado Salad with fresh or frozen corn, cucumber, tomato, avocado and a hint of lime is a perfect summer salad.
Fresh sweet corn and crunchy cucumbers with the lively taste of basil and chives and just a touch of mayo makes for the perfect summer salad that everyone will love!
Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad.
Wow this salad is almost like a dessert!
step by step Tomato, peach and corn salad
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
The sweetness of the peach and the tang of tomato really blend so well.
Toss them with sugary peaches, sweet corn, salty feta and slivered red onion, and you have a combination that’s almost too good to be believed.
Kitty Greenwald, WSJ Reporter, shares a recipe for a tomato, peach and corn salad with sheep’s milk feta.
Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Chipotle Cashew Dressing.
Divide the peaches and marinated tomatoes between four bowls and grate over a little ricotta salata cheese.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en