You can have Strawberry Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Salad
- Prepare 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- You need 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- Prepare 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- You need 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
instructions Strawberry Salad
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en