Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing.
You can cook Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- You need 1 of Fennel Bulb thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cups of lettuce.
- You need 3 tbs of Honey.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Parmesan optional.
- You need of Blue Cheese optional.
instructions Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- Thinly slice fennel.
- Place in a bowl with a few ice cubes for 10 minutes. Dran excess water and dry off on kitchen towel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice and honey..
- Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop cashews or nuts of your preference in a blender..
- Start with a layer of lettuce,, then fennel, cheese and continue until the top layer is covered with cheese. Drizzle honey lemon dressing over the salad and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. Garnish with your favorite nuts..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en