Simple and easy banana cake 🍌.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick An easy fix if you try it again is to bake it longer and if you find the top of the cake is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil.
Once you’ve cooked your simple banana cake, it can be kept in a cake tin, or lidded container, to keep it fresh.
Wait for it to cool down first.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet, soft and absolutely delicious.
You can cook Simple and easy banana cake 🍌 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and easy banana cake 🍌
- You need 100 g of softened butter.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 225 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 15 g of baking powder.
- You need 30 g of milk.
This easy recipe calls for very simple steps that anyone can make at home.
First, you beat the eggs until bubbly.
Last Saturday we all walked through the front door after a grueling day at the pool.
The boys had their first official swim meet of the season and we.
step by step Simple and easy banana cake 🍌
- You will need a 900g tin. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with baking paper. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended. You can use an electric blender, but wooden spoon would do the job just fine..
- Spoon or pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. We decorated with extra banana slices and exactly two pieces of walnuts..
- Bake for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown..
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. Slice thickly to serve..
This Easy Banana Cake takes minutes to make and will easily serve a hungry crowd.
Do you have ripe, spotty bananas sitting in your fruit bowl? 🍌.
Make sure you use bananas that are stinky, spotty and.
This simple yet delicious cake can be thrown together in no time, a great way to use up your overripe bananas.
This simple cake is made by quite simply throwing all the ingredients in a food processor and blitzing it until combined!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en