Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing.
The crunch of cool cucumbers and romaine lettuce, sweet red peppers and creamy avocado all smothered in a unique sweet and light. easy, Healthy, Salads. Browned ground beef is tossed with two kinds of cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and mixed salad greens, and topped with zesty Italian dressing. Pomelo is a large fruit about six to ten inches in diameter and weighs anywhere from one to two kilograms.
Winter Greens Salad With Fennel, Citrus, and Creamy Citrus VinaigretteSerious Eats.
Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of choice with this salad.
Making your own dressings enables you to know exactly what ingredients you are putting in.
You can cook Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- You need 1 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of rocket.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- You need 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
You can also top this salad with your favourite nuts or seeds.
I normally garish this salad with toasted pumpkin seeds and cranberries, but I didn’t.
Gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Just before serving, add the mixed greens.
instructions Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Add pomelo, jicama, cabbage, sprouts, peanuts, and cilantro.
Pomelo salad, like most traditional Thai salads, needs to be consumed immediately after it’s tossed.
That is when the flavor rises to a crescendo before it steadily and rapidly declines.
The salad does not keep well and it certainly cannot be refrigerated and reheated without being utterly annihilated.
To make the salad: Just before serving, toss salad greens with the dressing in a large salad bowl.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en