fruit salad w. romanoff dressing.
And so it is with salads and salad dressings. Some of them go together and some do not. We make salads of fruits, meats, vegetables and seafood.
Pour dressing over top and mix gently.
Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal.
You can have fruit salad w. romanoff dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of fruit salad w. romanoff dressing
- You need of Fruit Salad.
- You need 1 of Honeydew.
- Prepare 1 of Canetaloupe.
- You need 1 of Pineapple.
- You need 1 of Grapes.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Shaved Coconut (optional).
- Prepare of Romanoff Dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamin.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar or Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
Combine oil, lime juice, honey, vinegar, and ginger in a bottle with a lid; cover and shake until dressing is mixed.
Read the Dressing for fruit salad? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Salad food community.
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Serving: one last note, this fruit salad is best served right after stirring in the dressing so it doesn’t get too soupy.
step by step fruit salad w. romanoff dressing
- Cut Melons and Pineapple into bite size pieces.
- Pick off grapes from vine (stem) put aside.
- Cut strawberries into fours or however you like..
- Romanoff dressing.
- mix 1cup brown sugar. 1tbl spn vanilla extract. 1cup cinnamon. sourcream into a bowl and stir/mix until thick. add more to taste if needed.
- when romanoff dressing have been made mix all fruits (except strawberries) together in a bowl. add the romanoff dressing to the salad. use a rubber spoon to mix then garnish with cut strawberries on top.
This mango salad dressing is fresh and fruity and contains only a handful of ingredients!
It’s quick & easy to make.
I’m one of those people who isn’t quite sure about fruit in salads.
I like my savory foods to be savory, and my sweet foods to be sweet.
A wide variety of fruit salad dressing options are available to you, such as pasty.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en