Summer Fruit Salad.
This really is a “Perfect” Summer Fruit Salad! It’s bursting with a ton of virbrant colors and flavors! It’s not only pretty to look at but it tastes wonderful and is good for you too.
We love fruit and these simple fruit salad recipes make it so easy to enjoy all Summer long.
The weather really heats up and fruit recipes are perfect to enjoy during those Summer months.
Cool off with one of these refreshing sides.
You can cook Summer Fruit Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad
- You need of Fruits.
- You need 1 of Fuji Apple-cored.
- You need 1 of Kiwi.
- You need 1 cup of Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Bannana.
- You need 1 of Red Plum.
- You need 1 cup of Red or Green Grapes.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of Berry Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Strawberry Preserves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Summer Fruit Salad with Serrano Mint Syrup.
Pull out the melon baller and get scooping.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
This fruit salad recipe features ripe summer peaches, strawberries, blueberries and basil.
instructions Summer Fruit Salad
- Slice strawberries, grapes and bannana. Chop remaining fruits to bite size pieces and place in mixing bowl..
- Dressing: heat honey and preserves until thin enough to mix (10 sec in microwave). Combine to mix with lemon and lime juice and vinegar. Mix well and drizzle over fruit..
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate..
- Stir before serving. Serve over mascarpone, yogurt or ice cream..
That, plus a dash of maple syrup, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar for contrast.
This salad is a thousand times.
Fruit Salad is the absolute perfect summer side dish, snack, dessert or even brunch option!
In the summer though, a fresh fruit salad is the way to go and truly the best way to enjoy the abundance of.
A fruit salad is very simple to prepare, but Sonia will give you some nice advice to make it impressive!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en