fruit salad with port wine.
These fantastic fruit salad recipes include peach-and-fennel slaw, spicy green mangoes and caramelized watermelon. Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. You’ll love this fruit salad for summer picnics, Holidays and for family celebrations.
This name makes it sound like you just pour a few slugs of Pinot Grigio onto fruit, but you actually make a white wine syrup first.
Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy, and a totally worthwhile step.
Ladle warm dressing and figs over salads and serve.
You can cook fruit salad with port wine using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fruit salad with port wine
- Prepare 5 cup of you choice of fruits.
- Prepare 1/4 of port wine.
- You need 1 cup of natural orange juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
Recipe by Riverwood in Blowing Rock NC.
Combine jelly, port and orange rind in a small pot.
Add a layer of blueberries and drizzle with more sauce.
Continue, repeating layers, until all the fruit is used.
instructions fruit salad with port wine
- peel wash and cut in small cube shapes.
- put the fruit in a glass bowl add the orange juice the sugar and the port mix carefully.
- take to fridge about 3hours before serve.
- if you decide to add banana add it only before you serve.
- can sprinkled with mint to if you like.
Port is wine that has been fortified with brandy during fermentation.
The addition of high-alcohol Port was built to last.
In the early days of the wine trade, lengthy sea voyages often turned wines to vinegar.
Food Pairing Suggestion: Serve tawny port with chocolate, caramel, dried fruit, nuts (like.
Yeah, wine in my fruit sounds great!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en