Amber’s Famous Fruit Salad.
Real Mermaid’s Mug Cake With a Twist. This is the best fruit salad I have ever had. I buy the cook’n serve vanilla pudding though and cook the pineapple juice pudding on the stove.
Most of the ambrosia salad recipes contains fruits like pineapple, oranges, peaches, coconuts etc.
Ambrosia is an American variety of fruit salad.
Most ambrosia recipes contain: canned (often sweetened) or fresh pineapple, canned mandarin orange slices or fresh orange sections.
You can have Amber’s Famous Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amber’s Famous Fruit Salad
- You need 1 packages of 5 oz Organic Baby Spinach or Regular container.
- You need 1 1/2 can of I Can Of Dole Sliced Pineapple.
- You need 1 2/3 pints of Fresh Market Strawberries.
- You need 1 1/2 pints of Fresh Market Blueberries.
- You need 2 pinch of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Bowl.
My mom’s ambrosia salad, with its tasty combination of fresh fruits and creamy yogurt, is a family favorite, and a great addition to a backyard barbecue.
Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I particularly love ambrosia fruit salad at Easter time.
The soft pastel colors remind me of the season.
step by step Amber’s Famous Fruit Salad
- Cleanse Hands With Soap.
- Get a bowl and place your spinach into it and place it to the side.
- Rinse all strawberries and blueberries.
- When done, get out a knife and slice strawberries into any fashion you choose..
- Place Sliced/Minced strawberries and normal sized blueberries into bowl. Open the can of pineapples and pour juice out. After, put on plate and slice with knife. Put that into bowl.
- Sprinkle Sesame seeds into bowl and MIX WELL.
- When done mixing, sit back and enjoy with Peach Tea Snapple!.
- Hope you enjoy and btw- you don’t really need a sauce if you like sauces because if you leave some pineapple and strawberry juice in then it makes a natural juice and its delicious. Good Luck and Enjoy!!!!!!! Love Amber Cooke.
You will love the creamy dressing in Macaroni salad recipe.
Try this Pasta salad with mayo.
Ambrosia Salad has been a staple on our Holiday dinner table for as long as I can remember.
A famous fruit salad called “Bionico”, which belongs to Mexico consists of different fruits dunked in condensed milk and sour cream mix.
Another variety of fruit salads from Morrocco is a famous appetizer in the world.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en