Honey and yogurt fruit salad.
Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside. Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
No back to the salad and this yummy healthy honey yogurt sauce.
To make this salad, slice any type of fruit you have on hand and mix them with fresh orange juice to preserve their color.
Honey-sweetened yogurt spooned over fresh fruit is a refreshing addition to any meal but especially brunch.
You can cook Honey and yogurt fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and yogurt fruit salad
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat plain yogurt.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- You need 2 large of oranges peeled and cut.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of watermelon chopped.
- You need 1 can of peaches.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red seedless grapes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
You can prepare and refrigerate the yogurt The fruits in this salad really mix well.
I was not sure if everyone would want coconut flakes and the almond slivers so I left them in respective bowls.
My mom has been making this fruit salad with a honey yogurt dressing for as long as I can remember.
We always had plain yogurt in the house growing up to serve with Lebanese food or to whip up a quick Cucumber Laban Sauce so it only makes sense that she used it in fruit salad.
instructions Honey and yogurt fruit salad
- Mix fruit together in your serving bowls.
- Mix honey, yogurt, vanilla and cinnamon. drizzle over fruit and serve.
- You can also use the honey/yogurt as dip and not choose to pour over top of your fruit..
- NOTE**u can sub the honey for peanut butter.
I wanted my family to eat more fruit but not more sugary ingredients.
This berry salad lets you play with different low-fat yogurts and fruits.
Keyword: Honeyed Yogurt, Paleo Fruit Salad, Red Fruit Salad. ©Downshiftology.
Content and photographs are copyright protected.
All the vibrant fruity red sounds super cool in a salad.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en