Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. It’s easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert.
Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won’t oxidise and go brown.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
You can cook fruit salad using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fruit salad
- You need 1 packages of strawberry.
- You need 1 can of cherries.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 of cool whip container.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 large of bananas.
- You need 4 of kiwi.
- You need 4 small of apples.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.
Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ».
But the term “fruit salad” has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating.
It’s high time to reclaim this territory with.
instructions fruit salad
- Clean and cut all fruit throw in a big bowl, open and drain cans of their juices, add them to the bowl, add the sweetened milk and mix well, then add the whole container of coolwhip mix well. You can eat now or refrigerator for a hour. I like mine cold. Enjoy.
Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.
Want to make your fruit salad even better?
There’s nothing like the sweet flavor The best way to make fresh fruit salad is to go to a co-op, roadside stand or farmer’s market to pick.
I have fond memories of Fruit Salads.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en