It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can have Banana Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- Prepare 2 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare As required of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of walnut.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
step by step Banana Cake
- Take a bowl add banana, mash it properly then add butter,sugar and egg and beat it.
- Then add milk powder, maida, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence and pieces of walnut, mix it properly,add some milk as required.
- Take a baking pot, grease it with ghee and dust the maida, then pour the cake mixture and bake it in preheat microwave in 180°¢ for 25 minutes.
- Decorate with Jems, desiccated coconut, walnut and banana pieces.
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe!
Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet.
This will make the cake very moist.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en