Momma’s rainbow fruit salad.
Rainbow Fruit Salad is a deliciously fresh fruit salad with your favorite fruits and no added sugar. It’s so easy to make, the kids can help! You don’t have to do this step, but I think it adds a nice extra tang to the salad.
Made with an abundance of colorful, fresh, sweet fruit and a bright, simple honey lime dressing.
The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
It’s an incredibly refreshing, must have side dish that’s made with beautiful blend of delicious.
You can cook Momma’s rainbow fruit salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma’s rainbow fruit salad
- You need 1 packages of fresh blueberries.
- You need 6 of kiwi.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 5 of little cutie oranges.
- Prepare 1/2 of small watermelon.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh raspberries.
All Reviews for Momma Lamb’s Famous Fruit Salad.
This is the best fruit salad I have ever had.
Rainbow Fruit Salad With Honey Lime Dressing.
In a small bowl mix honey and lime juice.
instructions Momma’s rainbow fruit salad
- Wash blueberries and put them in the bottom of the bowl.
- Peel Kiwis, cut. In half long ways and slice them into 1/4 inch slices, put slices on top of blueberries.
- Peel and slice bananas, put on top of kiwis.
- Drain most of the pineapple juice and our chunks with a little bit of juice on top of bananas. (The pineapple juice will keep the bananas from turning brown).
- Peel and separate the sections Of the little cuties, add orange sections on top of pineapple.
- Cut watermelon into bite sized chunks, put chunks on top of the oranges.
- Cut the greens off strawberries and cut into quarters, lawyer strawberries on top of the watermelon.
- Wash raspberries and put them on the very top.
Pour syrup over the fruit and mix.
HEY EVERYONE, Hope you all are doing good!
So I am here with another episode of the series Mummy ki Rasoi and in this my mom is going to show you how you.
My rainbow fruit salad is a cool and refreshing dessert to indulge in, and a sweet and juicy side to serve with any meal.
Filled with a colorful combination of pineapple, mango, peaches, nectarines and berries, then tossed with a tangy citrus-honey dressing, this fruit salad is the perfect healthy dessert!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en