Easy Fruit Salad.
Very Easy Fruit Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Easy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with fresh, ripe fruit and drizzled with a light orange juice dressing. Easy Fruit Salad is one of my go-to recipes because it’s quick and easy to throw together, and a great way to get a serving of fresh fruit.
This EASY fruit salad recipe is the BEST!
Packed with cantaloupe, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango, and blueberries this is a great dish to.
This refreshing fruit salad salad is perfect as a side dish or a healthy dessert.and it has a secret ingredient that might surprise you!
You can cook Easy Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fruit Salad
- You need of Fruit.
- You need 1 packages of Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 2 can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare 1 can of Pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 packages of Cool Whip.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
Easy, approachable and family friendly recipes for any home cook.
For a savory fruit salad, add some crispy prosciutto, bitter radicchio and salty Parmesan to the mix.
With a fruit salad, it’s definitely health all the way!
Most people stay away from fruit salads falsely believing that fruit salads are hard to put together.
instructions Easy Fruit Salad
- Drain all fruits (save 2 tablespoons of cherry juice).
- Mix Sour cream and cool whip together in bowl you will be using to serve the fruit salad..
- Next add the 2 tablespoons of cherry juice you saved, stir and mix well..
- Then add all fruit ingredients and stir gently..
- That’s it! It is devine to serve after large meals, especially on holidays..
If you use it in a fruit salad, the chilled fruit will make your salad nice and cold.
MORE+ LESS Fruit salads are a great way to satisfy your kids.
A collection of easy fruit salad recipes and some fruit salad dressing recipes that are a favorite at our house.
Please share your favorite fruit salad recipe below.
This easy fruit salad recipe is so simple to make, and you can use any fruits you like (or that are in season!) It’s super versatile: perfect for a brunch side-dish, on-the-go snack, or healthy dessert.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en