Carrot and fruit salad.
Health Benefits Carotenes, the famous ingredient in carrots, is an anti-oxidant that has powerful healing virtues for many diseases. Carrot salad is a salad made with carrots. Recipes for carrot salad vary widely by regional cuisine.
Carrots and fruit salad is a healthy way to start or end a meal.
You can even enjoy it as a snack or quick meal.
This low fat and calorie salad is one, you will fall in love with.
You can cook Carrot and fruit salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and fruit salad
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 5 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla extract.
- You need of salad.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 large of red papaya.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 10 oz of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of pecan halves.
- You need 1 cup of small fruit flavored or small regular marshmallows.
Full of fruity sweetness, this fresh-tasting salad tosses together grated carrots with mandarin oranges, apple celery and raisins—all coated with tangy lemon yogurt. —Shirley Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
This tossed salad with an orange-yogurt dressing will stay fresh and crisp for two to three days if refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.
All Reviews for Carrot, Fruit, and Spinach Salad.
Carrot and Raisin Salad. by Tarla Dalal.
instructions Carrot and fruit salad
- Cook the vanilla extract 5 minutes simmer so it isn’t raw, let cool.
- Slice and scoop the papaya set aside.
- Mix the sour cream, vanilla extract, sugar and ricotta cheese.
- Mix all the other ingredients except marshmallows.
- Add the dressing to salad add marshmallows mix well serve.
The carrot raisin salad is also a pleasure to behold, with vibrant orange coloured carrots and orange slices freckled with deep black raisins.
Indian Fruit Salad Recipes Wholesome Salads (Salads that make a meal) No Cooking Veg Indian.
According to MayoClinic.com, the easy way to determine whether a piece of produce is a fruit or vegetable involves taking a look at the original plant.
Anything that develops from a flower is considered a “fruit,” while the other parts of the plant are considered “vegetables.” Barefoot Carrot Salad.
For the dressing, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar and salt.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en