Coffee Banana Cake Loaf.
You can have Coffee Banana Cake Loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- You need 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
instructions Coffee Banana Cake Loaf
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en