Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad.
Great recipe for Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad. Shredded manggo and apple into the big bowl. Cut the pineapple into small and thin cutting.
From fruit salad drenched in spicy sambal to noodle.
Sunny Dahye and I try the traditional Indonesian spicy fruit and salad dish, RUJAK for the first time.
RUJAK INDONESIA MUKBANG ▼❓ Family ❓ ▼ Subscribe to.
You can have Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- Prepare 1 large of raw manggo.
- You need 1 large of Grany Smith apple.
- Prepare 1/4 of pineapple.
- You need 60 grams of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Thai chilli.
- Prepare 6 grams of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 pinch of shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Spicy fruit salad (rujak). (Feast magazine).
Indonesian food is one of the world’s greatest cuisines.
RUJAK,spicy fruit salad, in Indonesia everything is spicy, even the salad fruit!
Rujak Manis (Indonesia Fruit Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) – My Cooking Hut – Food & Travel.
instructions Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- Peel all the fruits. Shredded manggo and apple into the big bowl. Cut the pineapple into small and thin cutting. Mix all the fruits..
- Grounded sugar, chili, tamarind, salt, shrimp paste, water together..
- Pour grounded sugar use striner into the shredded fruits. Mix it well, put in the fridge. Serve it cold..
Indonesian fruit salad with sweet palm sugar sauce mix with peanut powder.
Indonesian Desserts, Indonesian Food, Indonesian Recipes, Fruit Soup, Fruit Snacks, Cake Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Coctails Recipes, Asian Rujak Buah – Fruit Salad with Spicy Palm Sugar Sauce.
Indonesian love everything sweet and sour and spicy, even when we eat our fruits.
You’ll notice that some are One interesting way that fruit is used in Indonesian cooking is the common dish known as rujak.
This is basically a fruit salad, but the kicker is the spicy.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en