Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake.
Great recipe for Macrobiotic Marbled Cocoa Pound Cake. It should look like the batter in the photo. Grease a pound cake tin with a little oil and line with parchment paper.
Chocolate Banana Snack Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
Cocoa Banana Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I haven’t made the recipe yet and I will definitely try it but I wanted to suggest a quick way to have a chocolate banana cake.
You can have Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake
- You need 2 of Banana.
- You need 80 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◆Almond flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ◆Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◆Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of ◆Salt.
- Prepare 80 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Grapeseed oil.
This Chocolate Banana Cake combines the sweetness of ripe mashed bananas with cocoa powder.
Wonderful plain, but even better when frosted with a smooth and creamy Chocolate Ganache.
Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.
Fifteen minutes is about all you need.
step by step Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Purée the bananas in a bowl and add cane sugar, salt, and oil. Mix well..
- Sift the ◆ ingredients into the bowl and combine evenly with cutting motions..
- Pour in the cake pan, and drop it from 2-3 cm height onto the table a few times to remove any air that might be trapped inside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes..
- Insert a skewer into the middle of cake to test, and if it comes out clean, it is finished baking..
- Please make sure to use fully ripened bananas!.
- You can use any plant-based oil, but I don’t recommend olive oil because of its distinctively strong taste….
It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls.
One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients.
The two are then mixed together and you are done.
The fat is in liquid form.
Learn how to make Cocoa-Banana Cake.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en