Fruit Salad – Tropical.
This tropical fruit salad is the perfect summer entertaining recipe – it’s great for brunch, the perfect make-ahead potluck fare, or the ultimate refreshing side dish for a barbecue. This tropical fruit salad, made with fresh papaya, mango, pineapple, bananas and grated Fruit salad always makes me think of my Dad, when I was younger he made a great big bowl of fresh fruit. Fruit salad is a light, sweet, and good-for-you summer salad recipe.
My entire picky family devoured this fruit salad.
Introducing the world’s most simple fruit salad recipe, with a tropical twist!
It’s a refreshing salad starring ripe watermelon, pineapple and cantaloupe.
You can cook Fruit Salad – Tropical using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad – Tropical
- Prepare 2-20 Oz. of cans of pineapple chucks.
- Prepare 3-11 Oz. of cans Mandarin oranges.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of marshmallows (6 oz.).
- You need 1 bunch of sliced bananas.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut.
Mix the dressing ingredients together and spread over fruit, mix well.
Tropical Fruit Salad bursting with all your favorite fruits and the best dressing!
This Tropical Fruit Salad is sweet, refreshing, crunchy and what paradisaical dreams are made of!
Comprehensive List of Tropical fruits + images & names.
instructions Fruit Salad – Tropical
- Mix drained pineapple, drained oranges, and sour cream well..
- Chill in refrigerator overnight in covered container..
- Before serving, mix in 1/2 the bag of marshmallows..
- Add banana slices to salad until it looks like enough or until consistency of salad is as you like it. I used 8 small bananas..
- Add chopped walnuts OR coconut if desired. I LOVE the coconut in this salad!.
Prepare your own tropical fruit salad.
Pick your favorite fruits, mix and combine.
This tropical fruit salad recipe is so refreshing and is the perfect dessert for a hot summer day with zingy papaya, mango, pineapple and kiwi.
Add this game to your web page.
Play Now! “A yummy and refreshing fruit salad with or without the dip.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en