Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. It’s easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won’t oxidise and go brown.
Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.
You can have Fruit Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Pineapple.
- You need 2 Cups of Mango.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Banana.
- You need 1 Cup of Strawberry jelly.
- You need 4 of Nos Cardamom.
- You need 2 of Nos Clove.
- You need 2 of Nos Cinnamon Pieces.
- You need of Sugar – to sweeten the fruits.
- Prepare 500 grams of Vanilla ice cream.
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
But the term “fruit salad” has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating.
It’s high time to reclaim this territory with.
Fruit salad is a dish made of cut up fruit, sometimes mixed with gelatin or sauces.
instructions Fruit Salad
- Cut pineapple and mango into small cubes. Add pineapple, sugar and spices into a pan, cook for few minutes. Remove from fire and allow it to cool..
- Add mango to this and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut banana and strawberry jelly into small cubes just before serving. Mix everything together and serve with vanilla ice cream..
An item rumored to exist at certain parties, consisting of a bowl filled with random pills.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.
Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». ⬇ Download fruit salads – stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock Fruit salads – stock photos and pictures.
Want to make your fruit salad even better?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en