Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. It’s easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won’t oxidise and go brown.
Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.
You can have Fruit Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare of For Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 c. of honey.
- You need 1/4 c. of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You need of zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of For Salad:.
- You need 1 lb. of strawberries – hulled and quartered.
- Prepare 6 oz. of blueberries.
- Prepare 6 oz. of raspberries.
- You need 3 of kiwis – peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of orange – peeled and wedges cut in half.
- You need 2 of apples – peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mango – peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 c. of grapes.
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
But the term “fruit salad” has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating.
It’s high time to reclaim this territory with.
Fruit salad is a dish made of cut up fruit, sometimes mixed with gelatin or sauces.
step by step Fruit Salad
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, orange juice, and lemon zest. Add fruit to a large bowl and pour over dressing, tossing gently to combine..
- Chill until ready to serve..
An item rumored to exist at certain parties, consisting of a bowl filled with random pills.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.
Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». ⬇ Download fruit salads – stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock Fruit salads – stock photos and pictures.
Want to make your fruit salad even better?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en