Banana Cake No. 2.
You can cook Banana Cake No. 2 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake No. 2
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Banana (well-ripened).
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
instructions Banana Cake No. 2
- Combine and sift the flour and baking powder. Mash the banana with a fork, and mix in the rum..
- Break the egg into a bowl, add the sugar and mix well with a whisk. Mix in the banana and add the vegetable oil a little at a time..
- Add the powdery ingredients, and mix until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth and even..
- Pour into the tin and bake for 40 minutes at 180℃ on the lower rack of the oven. Cover it with foil if it looks like it’s going to burn. Pierce it with a skewer to check if it’s done..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en