Summer Fruit Salad🍓.
This really is a “Perfect” Summer Fruit Salad! It’s bursting with a ton of virbrant colors and flavors! It’s not only pretty to look at but it tastes wonderful and is good for you too.
But honestly, why mess with nature.
This fresh fruit salad is perfect on it’s own.
And when you toss all the ingredients together and get a variety of fruit in each.
You can cook Summer Fruit Salad🍓 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Fruit Salad🍓
- You need 1 Cups of Sliced Strawberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Kiwi.
- You need 1 of Peeled Apple chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of White Caine Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need of 1 Mixing bowl.
Summer Fruit Salad with Serrano Mint Syrup.
Pull out the melon baller and get scooping.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.
instructions Summer Fruit Salad🍓
- Peel and chop apple into chunks of desired size and add to Mixing bowl..
- Slice strawberries and kiwi and add to bowl..
- Add Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries to bowl..
- Add the juice of the 1/2 of lemon to the fruit mixture..
- Fold in 1/8th cup of sugar to the fruit mixture until well combined. Cover and set in fridge for 30min. (Lasts two-three days in fridge).
This fruit salad recipe features ripe summer peaches, strawberries, blueberries and basil.
That, plus a dash of maple syrup, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar for contrast.
This salad is a thousand times tastier than any fruit salad I encountered as a kid, and it’s practically exploding with vitamins and.
Cool off with one of these refreshing sides.
A tangy cream cheese dressing makes this refreshing salad special.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en