Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. It’s easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won’t oxidise and go brown.
Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious.
Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.
You can cook Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- You need of Any kinds of your favorite fruits, diced (I used green and purple grapes 🍇, cantaloupe 🍈, strawberries 🍓, kiwi 🥝, apples 🍎, and oranges 🍊).
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 150 gr of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 gr of condense milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded white cheddar.
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
But the term “fruit salad” has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating.
It’s high time to reclaim this territory with.
Fruit salad is a dish made of cut up fruit, sometimes mixed with gelatin or sauces.
step by step Fruit Salad
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients. Mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator..
- In a big bowl, add all the fruits. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until cold..
- Take out the fruits from the refrigerator. Pour the dressing on top of the fruits. Mix well. Sprinkle the shredded white cheddar on top..
- Serve cold. Yum! 😋.
An item rumored to exist at certain parties, consisting of a bowl filled with random pills.
Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.
Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». ⬇ Download fruit salads – stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock Fruit salads – stock photos and pictures.
Want to make your fruit salad even better?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en