Pancake With Banana in coconut milk and roasted cashew nut.
Serve your pancake with banana in coconut milk, roasted cashew nuts and drizzle of honey. That is what we can present in accordance with our capabilities. I absolutely love coconut milk, so I gave it a go.
Spicy roasted cashews are a quick and easy snack.
Served with a cool drink these roasted cashew nuts will be a family favorite.
These spicy roasted cashews are a quick and easy snack.
You can cook Pancake With Banana in coconut milk and roasted cashew nut using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancake With Banana in coconut milk and roasted cashew nut
- You need 2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of Banana in coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of hard bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter (one to fry banana and one to add into coconut sauce).
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 handful of cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
Raw cashews are mixed with spices such as cumin and paprika and roasted to crunchy perfection.
We can supply Roasted Peanut Snack – Biscuit — cashew nut – lotus seed – green peas,. with premium quality and very good price.
I had my first coconut syrup on banana-macadamia nut pancakes when I was a kid.
I have always been a coconut-lover so naturally this Hawaiian breakfast specialty But little did I know that coconut syrup is super easy to make.
instructions Pancake With Banana in coconut milk and roasted cashew nut
- Mix all the pancake mixture together in a mixing bowl. Rest for 15 min..
- On a medium heat pan, spray some vegetable cooking oil, use a ring to keep your pancake in circle shape. Spray some cooking oil on the inside of the ring. Pour some pancake mixture in, cook for about 2 min on one side then turn over to the other side. Cook for another min and take it out. Continue cooking them. You can warm the pancakes in the oven..
- To make banana in coconut milk, cut up banana in half then again vertically. On a medium high heat pan or saucepan, add butter until melted then add banana, until the bottom side caramelised about a couple min then turn over cook the other side for about a min. Take the banana out, leave them aside..
- In the same saucepan or pan, add coconut milk, sugar stir until all dissolved..
- Add some unsalted butter, a pinch of salt and stir well..
- On another pan, roast some cashew nut on a medium high heat until both side golden brown..
- Serve your pancake with banana in coconut milk, roasted cashew nuts and drizzle of honey.
Simply add sugar to coconut milk and let it cook until it thickens.
View top rated Banana coconut milk pancakes recipes with ratings and reviews.
This dessert is simply prepared with bananas, coconut milk and palm sugar.
A simple, easy. roasted peanuts, the richness from coconut milk, the sweetness from bananas, and a hint of.
Coconut milk lends a sweet flavor to bananas in this quick and easy recipe.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en