Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 of Banana chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need as needed of Oil for roasting.
- You need of For Garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Honey.
- Prepare as needed of Sugar powder.
- You need as needed of Fresh strawberries.
step by step Wheat Flour Banana Pancakes
- In Mixing bowl add flour, sugar, milk mix it well add baking soda, baking powder. Mix it again..
- Add chopped Banana mix it again..
- Take a griddle/ tava on medium flame put oil and put the batter in hot pan with help of round spatula. Close the lid. One side cooked turn it to another side. Cook it..
- Place all pancakes on serving plate drizzle honey, chocolate sauce..
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and place fresh strawberries and serve..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en