Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes.
You can cook Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes
- Prepare 50 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 50 g of Self-raising Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Oats.
- You need 2 of ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegan butter (and a bit more for frying).
- You need 200 ml of Alternate milk (I used oat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of cap of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Icing Sugar- to your own taste.
instructions Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes
- Whizz (or mash) up the banana and vegan butter. Whizzing gives the pancakes a smoother texture, whereas mashing gives you more lumps of banana flavour. When combined, add the oats and salt..
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Take the banana mixture and add into the dry ingredients. Add the milk. Mix the ingredients until they’re well combined; the batter should become quite thick. Add icing sugar if needed..
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a small amount of oil. When smoking hot dollop the pancake mix into the pan- use about 3 tablespoons. Flip the pancake and keep on the heat until both sides are golden brown and evenly cooked. Push on the top of the pancakes with the spatula to make sure they are cooked through..
- When done put the pancake onto a plate beneath a tea-towel to keep warm. Repeat until the batter is used up, you might need to add more oil between pancakes. Serve with what you like, I love these pancakes with banana, strawberries, maple syrup and pistachio..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en