Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes.
You can have Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe medium/large banana.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
step by step Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes
- Mash the banana and add to a bowl with the egg and mix together. Add the coconut, vanilla essence and oats and stir the mixture well using a fork..
- Heat a frying pan over low heat and rub a little butter or oil onto the pan..
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until fairly firm and golden brown..
- Should make 4-6 small pancakes..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en