Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes.
We added ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips and pecans to pancake batter for a yummy wake-up call topped with maple syrup. When small bubbles appear on the uncooked surface. Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into traditional pancake batter creating a sweet treat for weekend breakfast.
Spoon the batter for each type of pancake onto a hot, oiled griddle or skillet, and cook in the.
We added ripe bananas, sweet chocolate chips and pecans to pancake batter for a yummy wake-up call topped with maple syrup.
These are AMAZING! cinammon roll pancakes – instead of “from scratch” pancake part, I used “just add water” pancake mix, and.
You can cook Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes
- Prepare 50 g of pecan nuts.
- You need 100 g of gluten free porridge oats.
- You need 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coco powder.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 handful of chocolate chips (optional).
These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make.
Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won’t be able to stop eating them.
Especially if they are filled with chocolate.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips.
step by step Chocolate, banana and pecan pancakes
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in to a jug, using a hand blender blend it all till it resembles a thick pancake batter, (you may need a little more coconut milk) add chocolate chips is using.
- Once it is a batter, heat a pan on a medium heat and brush with a little oil and pour some batter into the pan to required sized pancakes. When they start to bubble they are ready to flip an cook to a golden brown on both sides.
- Once you cooked them, stack them up and top with what ever topping you like and eat them.
We love how easy these are to make!
If your kids beg for pancakes but balk at the thought of banana pancakes, make these.
They have chocolate chips, which is a guarantee that your kids will.
This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake!
You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en