You can cook Banana Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of overripe leftover Banana.
- You need 100 gm of all purpose flour.
- You need 50 gm of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar powder.
- You need 2 of Pure ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ellaichi(Cardamom) powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of amul Butter optional.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of honey optional.
- You need As needed of tomato sauce.
step by step Banana Pancakes
- Due to CORONA Virus I have limited options for cooking I have 2 over ripe leftover black skin bananas I don’t want to throw it. So I have made pancakes. In a mixing bowl add maida, wheat flour, sugar powder, Backing powder mix well..
- In a mixture grinder add peeled ripe bananas add milk or ellaiche seeds grind it till smooth..
- Keep aside add dry ingredients make smooth paste add milk if desire add pure ghee mix well. Rest batter 1/2 hour minimum.Take nonstick tava make small pancakes with the help of cookie cutter add deshi ghee.flip pancakes..
- Now golden colour pancakes is ready for serve. Decorate with butter, honey & chocolate syrup..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en