Banana oats pancake.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Gently stir (being careful not to over-mix) to combine.
In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture.
Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.
You can have Banana oats pancake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana oats pancake
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of oats powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Honey.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of as required Oil.
I concocted these fluffy banana oatmeal pancakes using a muffin recipe.
We love them topped with strawberry jam for breakfast, supper or Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets!
If you’re not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren’t just any pancakes.
step by step Banana oats pancake
- Mash the banana by a fork, add honey, vanilla essence, salt to it and mix it well.
- Add oats powder and milk and mix it till get a smooth mixture not too thick or not too thin. If you need more milk you can add it..
- Add a little amount of oil on the pan then add a small portion of the batter. Cook it from both the side till it cooked..
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand.
The ingredients are also all nutritious.
In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it’s also refined sugar-free!
Rolled oats: They wouldn’t be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal!
In these banana oat blender pancakes, I use unsweetened almond milk and full fat plain Greek yogurt for the liquid, an egg, rolled oats, and a banana for a binder, and some cinnamon and vanilla extract.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en