Museli Banana Cake.
You can cook Museli Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Museli Banana Cake
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 3/4 cup of muesli (soaked in 1/2 cup milk for about 15 mins).
- You need 1/2 cup of breakfast sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1.5 cup of milk approx.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need Pinch of salt.
instructions Museli Banana Cake
- Take a bowl. Add sugar & olive oil (you can use butter or any other oil but I like to keep it healthy & easy on calories so i use olive oil) & whisk together to form a smooth batter..
- Now add 1 cup milk & keep whisking. Add mashed banana, vanilla extract & honey to the batter & mix..
- Add already socked museli & curd to the batter & mix gently with the help of a spatula..
- Now seive flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt through strainer in a separate bowl..
- Now seive the already seived flour mix through the strainer to the batter & mix well..
- Line up the baking tin with butter paper & pour batter in the tin & make sure it is not filled more than 3/4th of the tin capacity. Bake it in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes on 160°c. Let it rest for about 2 hours..
- You can also bake the cake in airfryer. Preheat the airfryer on 200°c & bake the cake on 160°c for about 15 minutes..
- Your healthy yet super tasty banana museli cake is ready. Let it rest for about 5-6 hrs. You can serve it with any icecream of your choice..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en