Eggless oats banana pancakes.
Eggless banana pancakes recipe – delicious, fluffy and quick to make pancakes for breakfast. These can be given to toddlers as well. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs.
What started as “blender oat pancakes” gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness – the victory was well earned.
These quick and easy pancakes use minimal ingredients but create a tasty breakfast treat.
These pancakes are delicious served with honey, blueberries and seeds.
You can have Eggless oats banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless oats banana pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour/Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey/Sugar.
- You need 1/2-3/4 of th cup Milk/Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 of overripe or ripe Banana.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla or Butterscotch essence.
- You need of Choco chips optional.
- You need of Butter.
For a more indulgent breakfast add dollops of whipped cream or yoghurt.
It tastes wonderful with honey, or, if using apples instead of bananas, apple jam!
It can easily be veganised using soy milk, or a similar substitution.
It’s really hard to find a recipe for eggless pancakes, and after lots of searching, I found a few pancake recipes and fine-tuned them to come up.
instructions Eggless oats banana pancakes
- Pan roast the oats for a minute or two. Cool and grind them to a fine powder. Your Oats flour is ready..
- Add all the other ingredients except butter and choco chips and grind it to a smooth fine pouring consistency batter without any lumps..
- Transfer to a bowl and add tbsp of melted butter and choco chips. Give it a quick mix..
- Now heat a pan and a tsp of butter. Pour one ladle of batter and let it spread on it’s own. Cook from both sides and transfer to a serving plate. Cook and arrange all the pancakes like this and top it with butter. Pour honey or maple syrup and serve with some sliced bananas. Done ! Health bhi Taste bhi😋.
- Note: The batter should not be too thin or too thick. You can add half milk and half water or even yoghurt if you wish..
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home.
They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs.
How did I miss vegan banana pancakes recipe after all these years, especially that I have the best eggless pancakes and the best vegan pancakes I used a combination of all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, and quick cooking oats to add some fiber to the pancakes.
Oats Banana Pancakes – Eggless pancakes made with oats flour and banana which makes a great finger food for babies and toddlers.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en