Rolled Banana pancake.
You can cook Rolled Banana pancake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rolled Banana pancake
- You need 3 of bananas (overtly ripe ones are better).
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 350 ml of water.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, cut into matchstick.
- Prepare of Chocolate bar or chocolate spread, cut into matchstick.
step by step Rolled Banana pancake
- Mix eggs, flour and water well.
- Sift the mixture through a sifter to produce smooth batter.
- Heat oil on your wok/pan, ensure the wok is well oiled and hot, pour the leftover oil out..
- Lower the heat, pour a ladle worth of batter, quickly move your wok to produce a thin pancake. If you don’t do it well enough, it will have some holes, fill it with a bit of batter here and there. It’s also OK to have “net-like” pancake though..
- Wait until it turns brown on the edge and you can lift it a bit. Quickly flip the wok to your flat surface. Careful not to let it torn..
- Repeat, should make 5-6 pancakes. Don’t forget to always add oil before pouring the batter to ensure non-torn pancakes..
- Fill the pancake with half a banana, 1 strip of cheese and a teaspoon of chocolate. Roll it by first folding the two sides into the banana, then roll all the way to the end. Arrange them by putting the folding end side down. You can eat them as they are, but you can also put on top of a microwavable baking tray. You can also fry them if you want crunchy ones, but “glue” the end by using the remaining unsieved batter first..
- Heat it up on the microwave for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en