Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.
I concocted these fluffy banana oatmeal pancakes using a muffin recipe.
We love them topped with strawberry jam for breakfast, supper or Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
You can cook Banana-oat pancakes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana-oat pancakes
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 175 g of oat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 240 ml of milk/buttermilk/yoghurt.
Ingredients in banana oat pancakes. oat flour (made from oats in blender).
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand.
The ingredients are also all nutritious, so you.
These easy vegan gluten free, banana oat pancakes will become your new favourite weekend breakfast (or lunch.or supper!).
instructions Banana-oat pancakes
- Gather and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a bowl put in the eggs and vanilla essence, whisk until well mixed..
- Add in the sugar and mashed banana, mix well.
- Mix in the oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder..
- Finally, pour in the milk and mix forming a course/ rough textured butter..
- Over medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil in your pan..
- Once heated, pour in some batter.
- Once bubbles start forming, the pancake is ready to flip. Flip it and cook the other side..
- Repeat the procedure until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve and enjoy..
Making pancakes has never been easier than these clean-eating Banana Oat Blender Pancakes.
Flour is replaced by oats, making them super healthy, and they go great with so many toppings!
These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky.
They’re not as delicious as when they’re fresh.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en